Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
VIDEOS:UploadCommercialsCorporate VideoDemo ReelsMusic VideosShort FilmsTrailersMore »

Feedbacks

Sort by Nation
Feedbacks by Voter Rank

Zoom Earth Effects by XU KUN,
Zoom Earth Effects by XU KUN,
by Xu Kun
4147 Views
thanks for watching and wish your comments,especially expect creativecow member’s comment.... watchChina
published 5 years ago   feedback
Charm in Motion wishes you...
Charm in Motion wishes you...
by Carmina Soler
1869 Views
Hey! this is the animation I did to wish everybody Merry Christmas!! ; ) The music is from Ray Anthony (Ultra-Lounge / Christmas Cocktails)... watchSpain
published 5 years ago   feedback
Little Sunshines
Little Sunshines
by Elizabeth Allen
1510 Views
Short little family film that I had the pleasure to create. Any advice would be appreciated. What a pleasure to film this beautiful family of six! I was completely blown away by the amount of love that surrounds this sweet bunch. They are truly beautiful inside and out. GH2, Voigtlander... watchUnited States
published 3 years ago   feedback
Ghosting demo
Ghosting demo
by Stephen Mann
2617 Views
Quick and easy motion effect. Duplicate the tracks, offset them by a bit - one second per track in this case, and reduce their opacity. This took me about five minutes. The delayed tracks are on top of the main track. Main track is 100% opacity, and the tracks above... watchUnited States
published 4 years ago   feedback
Zerone SMS Promo
Zerone SMS Promo
by Mohammed Khalil
1627 Views
Promo for tv a program sms contest. Software:3ds max, after effects.... watchUnited Arab Emirates
published 4 years ago   feedback
Aaron Daniels Showreel 2009
Aaron Daniels Showreel 2009
by Aaron Daniels
2329 Views
Hi Guys, Im new on creative cow, currently a student in London studying New media, would love to know all your thoughts! Good/bad... Thanks in advance! Kind Regards Aaron www.aarondaniels.net... watchUnited Kingdom
published 5 years ago   feedback
Logans Montage Editing Reel
Logans Montage Editing Reel
by logan fonseca
1240 Views
I just finished my Reel but I have shown only my brother and a few friends. I graduate in the spring from film school and hope to land an internship with this reel and hopefully a job afterwards. Id love to hear feedback on it. Thanks! Logan Fonseca... watchUnited States
published 3 years ago   feedback
Kinney Drugs
Kinney Drugs
by Mark D'Agostino
1147 Views
Commercial shot in 35mm demonstrating pan at 24fps... watchUnited States
published 3 years ago   feedback
FreeForm Pro | Generator 4 | Powered by 3DNAE
FreeForm Pro | Generator 4 | Powered by 3DNAE
by Chris Bobotis
2327 Views
Sample created with our new product FreeForm Pro for After Effects CS5. Powered by 3DNAE. Let us know what you think. Cheers, Chris mettle.com... watchCanada
published 3 years ago   feedback
Philip Hew - 2011 Showreel
Philip Hew - 2011 Showreel
by Phil Hew
1689 Views
My Grad showreel for 2010! Enjoy! www.devious-genius.com... watchAustralia
published 4 years ago   feedback
Demo Reel editing
Demo Reel editing
by Horst Schlämmer
1142 Views
Hello to everybody, what do you think about the video? i think its a nice one because of the effects, cuts and the sound. the shots are also good i think. wanne learn from it, can someone give an advice, what could be better?... watchGermany
published 4 years ago   feedback
The Littlest Hobos Target Practice Commercial
The Littlest Hobo's Target Practice Commercial
by Grantland Klein
1861 Views
This is a commercial for a ficticious product that is a clown that is for target practice for kids. This was to create something outside my demographic since I do not shoot guns and I am not a kid.... watchUnited States
published 5 years ago   feedback
Superman Main title and End title effect!(A Rrichard Donner Style)
Superman Main title and End title effect!(A Rrichard Donner Style)
by Xu Kun
3140 Views
I made it by using the program 3ds max 2009 and adobe after effects CS4,what do you think of it?... watchChina
published 5 years ago   feedback
Iphone Tracking
Iphone Tracking
by Brandon Smith
1545 Views
my first successful motion track. created using Mocha and After Effects... watchUnited States
published 4 years ago   feedback
After Effects preset shatter effect on Harry Potter film
After Effects preset shatter effect on Harry Potter film
by Xu Kun
4938 Views
I made the glass shatter effect,I learned it from another website,and,what do you think of it?... watchChina
published 5 years ago   feedback
My After Effects Plug-ins and Premiere Plug-ins Test!!!
My After Effects Plug-ins and Premiere Plug-ins Test!!!
by Xu Kun
3031 Views
So sorry that I deleted the viedo and the comment in a wrong oparation.Now,I'm uploding this video again,and I expect for your comment so much!Thanks!... watchChina
published 5 years ago   feedback
 Italian Ufologist Debate/ UFO Sightings Increase/Harveys Earth And Beyond/Public-TV
'Italian Ufologist Debate'/ 'UFO Sightings Increase'/Harvey's Earth And Beyond/Public-TV
by Harvey Wiesenberg
164 Views
Live NY Cable talk show,streamed from MNN.ORG.NYC.Topics:science and technology news,ufo sightings.Also comic-books,movies and audio books reviewed..Along with humor and opinion.NYC Cable : TWC-56,RCN-83,FIOS-33.Check schedule.Usually Weekly/FRI 9-9:28 PM EST.... watchUnited States
published 8 months ago   feedback
video glitch example
video glitch example
by Anthony Hansen
363 Views
I'm having a weird glitch with sony vegas 10 platnium, when I use the zoom tool I get a weird change of color in the background of the loaded image. I've attached a render of the section of video. Any ideas what it could be? thnx... watchUnited States
published 10 months ago   feedback
WW2 Stop motion animation Test
WW2 Stop motion animation Test
by Matthew Quinnell
494 Views
I have spent the last month or so making buildings (1:72 scale) out of plaster of paris to use in some of my short films with some olf models i made years ago. This is my first proper test. Would love any feedback and tips cause i hope to make... watchNew Zealand
published 11 months ago   feedback
Work in progress.  Demo reel 2012-2013
Work in progress. Demo reel 2012-2013
by Lawson Conner
301 Views
Demo Reel in Progress. I know I have a ways to go to perfect it. Any feedback is appreciated, thanks!... watchUnited States
published 1 year ago   feedback
My very first attempt at making an intro
My very first attempt at making an intro
by Julian Sorfleet
414 Views
A friend of mine asked me to make him a logo for his business, as a photographer I jumped at the chance, but whilst searching for ideas and tutorials I came across loads of after effects stuff, so I thought Id look into making this. It took a bit of... watchUnited Kingdom
published 1 year ago   feedback
PT2/122813/ Harveys Earth And Beyond/ Massive Celestial Black Hole /Local-TV
PT2/122813/ Harvey's Earth And Beyond/ 'Massive Celestial Black Hole' /Local-TV
by harvey wiesenberg
432 Views
published 1 year ago   feedback
Vegas Pro 11 Question: Why do the parts not all fit together?
Vegas Pro 11 Question: Why do the parts not all fit together?
by Matt Clara
733 Views
I have put this video together out of two separate videos, where one is masked into the other to create the effect of the soil growing gradually damper from the top down. Both videos are 720 x 480. One video is 30 fps with a data rate of 28800 kbps,... watchUnited States
published 2 years ago   feedback
My First Wedding Shoot
My First Wedding Shoot
by Kyle Fordrung
520 Views
So, here is my very first solo wedding shoot! Shot on my HVX200, edited / corrected in Premiere Pro CS5, video noise cleaned up in After Effects. Other than some woefully underexposed shots, I was wondering if you guys could give me some constructive criticism, and pointers for next time?... watchUnited States
published 2 years ago   feedback
Above the polar circle
Above the polar circle
by Idan Vgs
508 Views
hey everybody! that's a video I made about my trip in Norway 4 month ago. I made it for a contest on Couchsurfing.com. the winner takes a around-the-world flight tickets! I really worked hard with Sony Vegas after i didn't touch for years! The winner is the one who has... watchIsrael
published 2 years ago   feedback