VIDEOS: Commercials Corporate Video Demo Reels Music Videos Short Films Trailers More »

Feedbacks

Feedbacks by Voter Rank

PT2/122813/ Harveys Earth And Beyond/ Massive Celestial Black Hole /Local-TV
PT2/122813/ Harvey's Earth And Beyond/ 'Massive Celestial Black Hole' /Local-TV
by harvey wiesenberg
1555 Views
Live NY Cable talk show,streamed from MNN.ORG.NYC.Topics:science and technology news,ufo sightings.Also comic-books,movies and audio books reviewed..Along with humor and opinion.NYC Cable : TWC-56,RCN-83,FIOS-33.Check schedule.Usually Weekly/FRI 9-9:28 PM EST.... watchUnited States
published 7 years ago   feedback
Vegas Pro 11 Question: Why do the parts not all fit together?
Vegas Pro 11 Question: Why do the parts not all fit together?
by Matt Clara
1857 Views
I have put this video together out of two separate videos, where one is masked into the other to create the effect of the soil growing gradually damper from the top down. Both videos are 720 x 480. One video is 30 fps with a data rate of 28800 kbps,... watchUnited States
published 7 years ago   feedback
My First Wedding Shoot
My First Wedding Shoot
by Kyle Fordrung
1248 Views
So, here is my very first solo wedding shoot! Shot on my HVX200, edited / corrected in Premiere Pro CS5, video noise cleaned up in After Effects. Other than some woefully underexposed shots, I was wondering if you guys could give me some constructive criticism, and pointers for next time?... watchUnited States
published 7 years ago   feedback
Above the polar circle
Above the polar circle
by Idan Vgs
1138 Views
hey everybody! that's a video I made about my trip in Norway 4 month ago. I made it for a contest on Couchsurfing.com. the winner takes a around-the-world flight tickets! I really worked hard with Sony Vegas after i didn't touch for years! The winner is the one who has... watchIsrael
published 7 years ago   feedback
A Taste Of Mexico - How To Make Fish Tacos with Salsa Mexicana
A Taste Of Mexico - How To Make Fish Tacos with Salsa Mexicana
by Bryce Hymans
1357 Views
This is the first episode of a cooking show I started with my restaurant's head chef Ryan Rose. Prior to this episode, I hadn't ever filmed a food show, or even an interview for that matter. I would greatly appreciate feedback on my work, specifically when it comes to lighting... watchUnited States
published 7 years ago   feedback
Kisok Demo
Kisok Demo
by Ryan Barnes
1879 Views
Working on a video that will on a touch screen kiosk before the screen is activated. This was made in After Effects. Let me know what you think! Thanks, Ryan... watchUnited States
published 8 years ago   feedback
The Perfect Egg Sandwich
The Perfect Egg Sandwich
by Adam McDermott
1935 Views
This is the first food video I've made. I shoot with a DVX 100B Panasonic camera and edit on Final Cut Pro. I am an amateur film maker and am seeking to improve on the fundamentals of shooting video and editing. Any feedback anyone can give me on how to... watchUnited States
published 8 years ago   feedback
Civil and Commercial Mediation
Civil and Commercial Mediation
by Nicholas Ryan-Purcell
2230 Views
Promotional Video. Oliver Ryan-Purcell on his background and as an Accredited Mediator. Camera Operator and Editor: Nicholas Ryan-Purcell.... watchIreland
published 8 years ago   feedback
Darkness
Darkness
by Tony Repinski
1408 Views
Guy walking a cross a window that needs to be fixed... watch
published 8 years ago   feedback
Panasonic 3700 noise test
Panasonic 3700 noise test
by Andreas Karoliussen
2728 Views
Panasonic hpx3700 camera test. The camera produces noise or grain on uniform areas like sky or a wall. I guess this has something to do with my camera settings... watchNorway
published 8 years ago   feedback
Practice Tree Comp
Practice Tree Comp
by Jack Campbll-Smith
1944 Views
I am currently in my 3rd year of University and for my Final Year project I am creating a little sequence in After Effects that is set in a forest. Also for this project we need to do a critical reflection *sigh*. So some feedback on this would be greatly... watchUnited Kingdom
published 8 years ago   feedback
WX video with distored lines..
WX video with distored lines..
by denise shelton
3866 Views
Needing help to determine why these lines appear and how to correct it so the video is clean.... watchUnited States
3ds max rendering of a water glass
3ds max rendering of a water glass
by Greg Robbins
2599 Views
This is a 3ds max rendering I did of a water glass. Ive been messing around with the reflection and refraction maps to try and create photo-realistic images/videos. Please be critical as possible. Any that is wrong, point it out, so that I may get better. The one thing that... watchUnited States
Metropia Head turning