VIDEOS: Commercials Corporate Video Demo Reels Music Videos Short Films Trailers More »

Feedbacks

Feedbacks by Voter Rank

diabetes-A9
diabetes-A9
by Charles Floyd
2192 Views
Diabetes education video. For review.... watchUnited States
published 9 years ago   feedback
Petr Ginz samples
Petr Ginz samples
by Cindy Hill
2961 Views
These are some animated sample scenes for a documentary in progress on the life of Czech prodigy Petr Ginz. Petr was a prolific writer and artist who died at age 16 in Auschwitz. Most of the sequences are based on Petr's original art. This is the first time my colleagues... watchUnited States
published 9 years ago   feedback
Projection 1
Projection 1
by Stephen Pickering
2914 Views
This is the first attempt. The skew is off a bit but you get the idea. I think if I added blue (day for night) to the building I could sell the night a bit more but this will affect the color behind the projected image as well. Also as... watchUnited States
published 9 years ago   feedback
Tank Driving in Pittsburgh
Tank Driving in Pittsburgh
by Greg Robbins
2401 Views
A shot me and my friend made which we filmed the street and then matchmoved in pftrack, modeled in 3ds max, and composited in AE. Any feedback? Lay it on me, pick out everything wrong so I know what to improve on! Thanks! -Greg Robbins... watchUnited States
published 9 years ago   feedback
BMarsh_15_TD for roto
BMarsh_15_TD for roto
by Ryan Kehn
2275 Views
This is the clip I'm attemmpting to roto. I'm having the most trouble with the arms/shoulders and fine details in the jersey. Thanks for taking a look! -Ryan... watchUnited States
published 9 years ago   feedback
Camera Reel Highlights
Camera Reel Highlights
by Robert Beinhocker
2137 Views
This video is my camera reel showcasing my work as a DP/camera operator. Feedback on this is much appreciated. I've been in the business for 4 years. Manumit Media is a small full-service production company I started. Thank you very much for your time.... watchUnited States
Clip for Review
Clip for Review
by Richard Harrington
1972 Views
Looking for color grading advice... watchUnited States
published 10 years ago   feedback
Film Visual Special Effect - Burning Track (3ds max & FumeFX)
Film Visual Special Effect - Burning Track (3ds max & FumeFX)
by Xu Kun
4837 Views
Hello! I made it by 3ds max & FumeFX ,what do you think of it? The Truck and Fire were simulated.The desk and box and books were a footage sequence.At first,I made a plane under the truck by 3ds max so that I can simulate a truck drop shadow.But When... watch
Blasting bridge
Blasting bridge
by rohit singhvi
1943 Views
Blasting animation.... watchIndia
Alariis Design Studio
Alariis Design Studio
by Yuri Butler
2505 Views
A small, soundless, video promo glorifying the Alariis Design Studio identity.... watchUnited States
Aamir Hussain Showreel
Aamir Hussain Showreel
by aamir hussain
2489 Views
Hi, my name is Aamir Hussain this is my Motion Graphics Showreel.... watchPakistan
ReeltimeDVD company open alternate version
ReeltimeDVD company open alternate version
by Ariane Fisher
2687 Views
After receiving feedback that a photo, rather than Illustrator rendering, would be preferable for the ending of this scene, I created a new version. I added a lens flare and some blurring to make it look more realistic. Please let me know which version you prefer. Thanks in advance.... watchUnited States
ReeltimeDVD company open
ReeltimeDVD company open
by Ariane Fisher
2716 Views
Our company edits client's (consumer and small business) photos and home movies. This short open plays just after the FBI warning when you put the DVD into your player. It's just about done and I'm looking for feedback and constructive criticism. Thanks.... watchUnited States
30 Second Music Visualization
30 Second Music Visualization
by Grantland Klein
2231 Views
I took 30 seconds of a song and created animation for it. Feedback is greatly appreciated. It is 95% finished.... watchUnited States
Realflow4.38 Liquid Demo Reel-Filling A Glass With Water
Realflow4.38 Liquid Demo Reel-Filling A Glass With Water
by Xu Kun
3618 Views
thank you for watching!... watchChina
Alejandro Jodorowsky closing except from RUSH TO WAR
Alejandro Jodorowsky closing except from RUSH TO WAR
by David Roth Weiss
4447 Views
Alejandro Jodorowsky, the masterful director of the acclaimed films EL TOPO and THE HOLY MOUNTAIN, wraps up Robert Taicher's feature length anti-war documentary, RUSH TO WAR, edited by Creative Cow host and contributing editor David Roth Weiss.... watchUnited States
published 10 years ago   feedback
Can you find this picture? Lets play this game! (An After Effects track motion test of mine)
Can you find this picture? Let's play this game! (An After Effects track motion test of mine)
by Xu Kun
4032 Views
In this video,you'll find a picture like the beginning of it.Now,enjoy it!Thanks!... watchChina
Animation demo rough