To Whom It May Concern:
Hello my name is Besa, I am seeking agent representation. Enclosed is my commercial
Demo, resume and headshot.
Please accept this cover letter for a dynamic, challenging position within your
I have a background in broadcasting doing voice-overs for commercials.
In addition I am an enthusiastic, loyal and a diligent team player who is always eager to
try new and challenging endeavors.
I am certain that my skills and experience, as outlined in my enclosed resume would
make me a valuable asset to your organization. I look forward to meeting with you
todiscuss my qualifications. Please do not hesitate to contact me at (416) 786-8664 .I
will follow up with you in the near future to discuss the possibility of an interview.
Enthusiastic and creative young broadcasting student, looking to gain further experience to build up a profile to pursue a career in the field of broadcasting
• Accents – Canadian, American, Southern, Russian, South eastern, Mid West
• Singing experience in a variety of settings
• Commercial voice overs
• On air interviews and commentaries
• News and weather updates
• Bilingual in English and Turkish
• Clarity and credibility
• Ability to build audience rapport
National Institute of Broadcasting, Toronto
Radio and Television Broadcasting
Specialized Course: Drama
• Over 6 hours of on air experience
on Media Talks Internet Radio
• Assembled and delivered news and weather updates meeting all deadlines
• Delivered commentaries and interviews
• Experienced trombone playing and singing in music classes
• Active in swimming and weightlifting, cycling
Office Assistant, Hon. Dan McTeague, Toronto
Receptionist, Excel Fitness, Pickering ON
Sales Representative/Visual Merchandiser, Randy River, Toronto ON
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST [less